- World Franchise Expo
- Natural Week
- Special Pavilion
- World Food Expo
- Korea Premium Goods Expo
- World Expo Co., Ltd.
:Information:Notice & Press
Notice & Press
|Writer : 관리자(@) Date : 17.01.31 Hit : 1566|
WORLD EXPO offers invitation letters to exhibitors who need to apply for an entry visa. Invitation letters are provided only after a full payment is made.
1. WORLD EXPO will not be responsible for contacting Embassy offices.
2. WORLD EXPO reserves the right to refuse any visa invitation letter requests.
3. WORLD EXPO cannot take responsibility for unsuccessful visa applications nor intervene with any decisions made by the embassies on behalf of any exhibitor.
4. Exhibitors are advised to contact their local Korean embassy directly for all questions relating specifically to visas and immigration policy.
5. WORLD EXPO does not offer invitation letters to visitors, buyers, delegations.
6. Refund will not be made if a visa application is unsuccessful. In this case, booth space will be transferred to next exhibition only once.
If you have any other inquiries, please contact to secretariat via email.
|Next||[Seoul Fermented Food&Culture Show] Book your stand NOW!|